How To: A Tutorial VideoHow To: A Tutorial Video
Everyone has talents and skills. In this project, you will use a fun tool called Powtoon to create a tutorial video to teach a skill of your choice.
Sign up for a free educational account at www.powtoon.com/account/signup/edu/
Here is a sample video: http://www.powtoon.com/show/bHRkrfcuGUl/how-to-how-to/
Your video tutorial must:
- be created with Powtoon
- be from 2-4 minutes in length.
- include a detailed, step-by-step description of your skill.
- include useful images and/or diagrams that help describe your steps.
- have sound (music, narration or both).
- be presented by you to the class. Remember: a good presenter does not read to the audience, but talks to the audience.
To submit your assignment, EXPORT your video and then copy & paste your shared video and Share the link with me via Google Drive
HINT: if your link has the word "edit" in it, it's the wrong link!"How To" Score Sheet
Time: 2-4 minutes
(-1 pt/sec over or under time)
(up to 25 pts)
(up to 20 pts)
(up to 15 pts)
description of steps