• How do I obtain a copy of my transcripts?


    If you are a graduate or former student of the Raul Yzaguirre School for Success, we are happy to assist you if you need your student records. To obtain transcripts or records, students must show a photo ID and sign a request form. Records are released only to the student if he/she is 18 years of age or older. Parents may request records if the student is not yet 18. You may send a request with an ID by fax, email or mail. 


    Transcripts/health record will be mailed within three school days, once the completed record request is received, or you may pick up the transcript/health record between 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the Registrar’s office.